Monday 20 June 2011

LISTED ON VERY GOOD SERVICE


I am extremely proud to display this badge, and to be recognised for providing very good service. The people behind the VERY GOOD SERVICE WEBSITE contacted me a couple of weeks ago to ask me to become listed with them. This is a relatively new website with the aim of finding award-winning companies known for excellent customer service so you don't have to. My lovely customers were invited to leave comments endorsing my service, which you can read HERE. I am really grateful to everyone who took the time to leave a review. I always have been and always willbe totally committed to providing exactly what my clients want, and this includes providing the very best service and products. I absolutely LOVE my job, and there is no better satisfaction than knowing that my customers love what I do to!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Corrine xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, Are you OK? you have written a unique content.

    I completely agree with your article of LISTED ON VERY GOOD SERVICE. It’s possible to know about it and it will snow me good ways of this topic. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.Looking for Ola Flowers? Visit Olaflowers.blogspot.com. There is always an occasion that requires flowers in everyone's lives. Find the best Ola Flowers today.

    Thanks For Very Interesting Post

    ReplyDelete